Paula Deen’s Crockpot Macaroni and Cheese Recipe
If you’re looking for a delicious and easy macaroni and cheese recipe, look no further than Paula Deen’s Crockpot Macaroni and Cheese. This recipe is perfect for a cozy family dinner or a potluck gathering. With simple ingredients and a slow cooker, you can have a creamy and cheesy mac and cheese ready in no time.
- 2 cups uncooked elbow macaroni (penne pasta noodles can be used instead)
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 2 1/2 cups grated sharp cheddar cheese
- 3 eggs (optional)
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 (10 3/4 oz.) can condensed cheddar cheese soup
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Boil the macaroni in water for six minutes. Drain.
- In a medium saucepan, mix butter and cheese. Stir until the cheese melts.
- In a slow cooker, combine the cheese mixture and add the eggs (optional), sour cream, soup, salt, milk, mustard, and pepper.
- Add the drained macaroni and stir again.
- Cook on low for 3 hours, stirring occasionally.
This crockpot macaroni and cheese recipe serves 4-6 people. If you have a large crockpot, it is recommended to double the recipe for more servings. The creamy and cheesy texture of this mac and cheese will surely satisfy your taste buds. It’s the perfect comfort food for any occasion.
Serving Size: 1 (228 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
Amount Per Serving
Total Fat: 53.2g
Saturated Fat: 31.9g
Total Carbohydrate: 50.6g
Dietary Fiber: 2.3g
This was the first time I ever made crockpot macaroni and cheese. I usually just do Kraft Macaroni and Cheese. Mike and Melissa and family came over for dinner last night, October 21, 2016 to see Bob and Ida Opatik that were in the states from Calgary. The grandkids loved this recipe and they are picky about their macaroni and cheese so that is the best evaluation ever. They prefer penne pasta noodles because they taste better and look more special for company.